GEN 2 ICON .5-2.25" Attitude Adjustment Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeachTeeth

Reaction score
Last week I installed Icon adjustable collars on my 2018 at the 2.25" height. Its perfectly level and doesn't "nose dive" like it did before. Really LOVE the look, the CV angle is still good, and now I have the space to run 37s if I want to. I'll get pictures posted.

#1LeadFoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I set mine at 1.75, sits 1/4 lower then the rear but rides smooth. Was an easy install. Have some action footage of the icons in action also.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chas, I am considering doing the same you did but concerned with the suspension getting stiffer as well as new noises. I know many say that this is just in someone head and nothing changes. Do you have any opinions since you been running it for a while?

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my RPG adjustables on for 3 weeks. They are set at the mid position which is 2.25". My front sits perfectly level, if not a slight bit higher in the front (not noticeable to the untrained eye..lol). The ride changed very minimally. It got stiffer, but in my opinion rides better. Its by no means bouncy or jarring on the highway. I actually like it a chit ton more than stock. Its going to the Dez this weekend for some dirt testing. If anything, I think it has exaggerated how loose the rear end is. Icon leafs in the rear coming next to fix that

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I have done 3 cars in the past and after modifications is a never ending story to try to keep it right. I am still on the fence with this one so I am trying to gather opinions and see if I go for it. For now it is all about the looks because I am not planning on putting 37s any time soon.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Is the icon not a pair for the front only?

Nothing to raise the rear?

The ICON Multi Rate leaf springs is what they have to raise the rear. There is three configurations you can set them in and the one that adds the leaf raises it the most.

We have stock of both the collar and leafs. Contact me if interested