GEN 2 ICON .5-2.25" Attitude Adjustment Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone put these on set at 1"? I was something that still has a little rake. I don't like the idea of the CAS system requiring the shock to be disassembled and not a fan of the design of the RPG adjustable.

I don't like the way the RPG adjustable perch looks either... but I also can't figure out why Icon can't have a nice blue collars to accommodate my OCD. I'm back and forth about which one to get, I like the adjustment options of the Icon and how it's split between spring preload collar and top shim, but I see where there is a gap at the seams of collar even though it's tight on the shock body (again with my OCD). RPG adjustable collar, but the RPG version with that snap ring... either that or get the RPG "static" collar until it's time to replace rear leaf springs and either do geizer springs in front or complete swap of spring and shock assembly to get the ride height/stance.

Last edited:

Ralphy1798

Reaction score
Finished product. I think I actually prefer the ride now vs stick.
f90cfe925bf7f8089cf23f888cea1e92.jpgd378e100e4d271bd1e91c221fd4a0ca1.jpg165cfe662ad7428d24d750387b0c33d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am debating between 1.5 and 1.75”. How do you like 1.75”? Is it perfectly level? How’s ride quality? Do you have any weight in the bed (even a bed cover or anything?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am debating between 1.5 and 1.75”. How do you like 1.75”? Is it perfectly level? How’s ride quality? Do you have any weight in the bed (even a bed cover or anything?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My truck on 1.75 is slightly nose high. I'll probably get deavers +3 eventually.

Ralphy1798

Reaction score
My truck on 1.75 is slightly nose high. I'll probably get deavers +3 eventually.

Dude! I don’t get it, haha.

Until I read this, I was about to post this — I think I'm going 1.75" - I measure 2.125" difference in the street with just bed cover and bed divider (how I drive around most of the time).

Then I measured 1/8" drop on the rear in the driveway, just from weight transfer of the slope.

Kids (180lb in bed) lower it another 1/2".

So on level ground with 180lbs in bed, 1.75" is perfectly level.

I think 1.50" is too little

Umlify

Reaction score
What’s the consensus, do you need to get an alignment after going up 1.5”? Just ordered mine and it seems 1.5” is perfectly level, just need to know about an alignment. Thanks

Ralphy1798

Reaction score
What’s the consensus, do you need to get an alignment after going up 1.5”? Just ordered mine and it seems 1.5” is perfectly level, just need to know about an alignment. Thanks
I did 1.5” and it’s great. I haven’t measured how level it is, but I’m super picky and I’m happy. I got an alignment, yes.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

They will probably remove the shock to put the top load shim on and moving and adjusting suspension around like that, its always recommended to check the alignment afterwards.

Thank you for the order for the ICON ACC by the way, I appreciate it!
We have 30 of these in stock ready to go on our Pre-Black Friday Sale going on now.