GEN 2 ICON .5-2.25" Attitude Adjustment Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I wouldn't have thought that an additional 1/4" of preload would have made much of a difference.

The difference between stock and 2.25" was a lot. Keep in mind I drove both 1.5", 2.25", and stock all within a few hours. The 2.25 felt very stiff....so much that I pulled over to check and realized they set them wrong. 1.5 is a little stiffer than stock but still has some give. 2.25 puts the shock out of their range and boy do you feel it.

pappvol

Reaction score
Mine are going on today. I chose the 1.75 setting, I will report back when I get my truck back.

Shout out to Rick for getting these things out ON so I could have them installed while my truck is getting other work done.

This picture was the day I bought it, no kit installed.

Attachments

• Icon.jpg
    Icon.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Pictures 6-4-18 135.jpg
    Pictures 6-4-18 135.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 145
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Mine are going on today. I chose the 1.75 setting, I will report back when I get my truck back.

Shout out to Rick for getting these things out ON so I could have them installed while my truck is getting other work done.

This picture was the day I bought it, no kit installed.

Thank you for the shoutout, appreciate the business and glad I was able to overnight them to you. Still have about 15 in stock ready to go for any FRF member, discount applies. :)

wreedsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this increase the overall height of the truck? I am worried about getting into my parking garage at work. The point of the truck that is closest to the roof if the back roof of the cab. I dont think this would make that any higher would it?

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be fine. The fulcrum point is going to be closer to the middle of the cab which means the area of the third brakelight isn't going to get any higher

wreedsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do these kits work in raising the front end? Is that collar pushing up on the spring perch mount? It would seem it to lower over time. I must be missing something.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do these kits work in raising the front end? Is that collar pushing up on the spring perch mount? It would seem it to lower over time. I must be missing something.

both the stock and the aftermarket sit in a groove in the shock body.