i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I gave up on them. Nav-tv has been jerking me off for months. Ive been emailing and talking on the phone with them. They keep telling me anyday now we have a truck in the shop right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yep.. Suzanne and the tech support have been telling me the same thing since Jan 2012. One way a Raptor is like a Lightning... Everything is "two more weeks"

-Greg

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure it was a legal issue on Ford's part. Ford legal to Ford engineers >> "Yes you can put a camera in the front of the truck but you better make DAMN sure it can never been HACKED in anyway as some FREAKING idiots will use it as his primary view when driving."

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure it was a legal issue on Ford's part. Ford legal to Ford engineers >> "Yes you can put a camera in the front of the truck but you better make DAMN sure it can never been HACKED in anyway as some FREAKING idiots will use it as his primary view when driving."

I don't know why it would be a legal issue though. I see your point just can't think of a reason. I've seen Rolls Royce and Range Rovers have surround cameras 8-9 all around the vehicle and they are accessible while drive IIRC. I know at least on the Rolls, there front two corners are accessible while driving, I even think they are automatic when they turn on. Can't remember for sure since it was 2-3 yrs ago since I drove a Rolls.