I should jump on this quick right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Some of you got some smoking deals! Dealers in TN are just now starting to offer $2k under MSRP and that's it. I had to go the used route and thought I did ok compared to new, but the deals I'm seeing folks post, I might have been better off buying new.

Congrats to those who got some smokin hot deals!

OP
OP
H

hagerman11

Reaction score
Thanks skerrz for the info. Just received my 2019 Raptor from Brian today. I got the performance blue that was in their show room floor.
Just like skerrz said, 6k under msrp.

I just picked up a brand new 2019 SCREW with 802A, Technology, and Carbon fiber packages on Saturday (3/16) for $64,885 which represents a $6K discount from the $70,885 MSRP price. Dealer was Sterling Ford in Opelousas, LA. Go to their website and check inventory -- they have a few similar builds listed at $5K under MSRP. Request an internet price and Brian Harmon (internet sales manager) should be able to knock another $1K off for you. Looks like it would only be a 5 hour drive for you vs. the 20 hour trip I made from AZ to do the deal. $1K less thatn your deal for the 2019 with active suspension seems like a no brainer to me.