I should jump on this quick right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

hagerman11

Reaction score
65k plus tt&l. 500 for the spay in bed liner add and 400 for ceramic tint add. The manager said invoice on it is $64,926.24.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as long as it's the color you want I would say go for it, I picked up my '18 for about $2k more than what you're paying in feb of 2018, had everything except for beadlocks & orange interior.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
65k plus tt&l. 500 for the spay in bed liner add and 400 for ceramic tint add. The manager said invoice on it is $64,926.24.

I’ve been thinking about a 2nd Jenny to drive when it’s raining, so Lucille can get a break from some of my shenanigans.

If you don’t buy this truck, I will. :challenge:

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In summary

17s were new and rare, so they asked 5 to 10 k over msrp

18s hit the market that was almost filled, and so folks got 1k under msrp

19s hit a market thats full, so they go close to what a normal f150 sells for.

20s will hit a market with Sale Sale and Sale signs everywhere

OP
OP
H

hagerman11

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. Turned in credit app info tonight and waiting on the sale of my jeep Rubicon to finish the deal.
Can't watch to join the raptor family. Coming from a jeep wrangler for 18 of my 23 years of driving, I'm hoping the raptor family is just as awesome as the jeep family are.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
waiting on the sale of my jeep Rubicon to finish the deal.

oh...

a jeep. Nobody told you? um... I wasn’t aware we’d lifted the ban on jeepers or former jeepers at FRF.

darn.

I’m kidding... I hope you land the truck. But if not, my wife is driving around a beater and a new Rap would make our driveway 2x as awesome.

OP
OP
H

hagerman11

Reaction score
oh...

a jeep. Nobody told you? um... I wasn’t aware we’d lifted the ban on jeepers or former jeepers at FRF.

darn.

I’m kidding... I hope you land the truck. But if not, my wife is driving around a beater and a new Rap would make our driveway 2x as awesome.

If I don't pull the trigger on this one, I will let you know that its available. It's in the Dallas Fort Worth area.