I see very few SCab Raptors vs. SCrews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Swamp Fox if you are referring to me, I think they are method 309 wheels.

Last edited:

Ducgsxr

Reaction score
Just got a SCAB...
After a couple years of patiently looking for the right deal, I found what I wanted at a dealer in Indiana. I wanted a blue or white(ish) base SCAB, and those are quite rare. Plus I wanted a good deal. Anyway that deal finally came along and I now have one in Performance blue, and it is epic. Enjoying it much more than the ‘15 King Ranch I had.

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upgrade? You mean downgrade. :)
not really, sure scab has a shorter wheel base and may be better offroad but it isnt a huge difference, bigger gas tank and rear doors that open normally is a plus, i had a scab and i didnt really like the lack of space in the back and i mainly use screw for extra cargo, im happy with it, imo screw looks better...that isnt to say that i may own both in the future

Raptor420

Reaction score
364841C2-85F2-492C-94F5-D22A73AD14B3.jpeg I was set on the SCAB from day one. The short wheel base and being able to fit in my garage was important but I love the short wide stance of it as well. For me, the SCREW looks more like a modded f150. You could take a regular SCREW F150 and make it look like a raptor, but you can’t do that in SCAB as it’s the only F150 configuration available in that size. Only negative for me so far is the huge drop in towing capacity compared to the SCREW.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me the one on the right with the stock bumper looks better, but unfortunately it's a SCREW. Neither look as good as my Gen 1 SCAB.