I see very few SCab Raptors vs. SCrews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see you're in Austin too. Definitely don't think I've spotted your Raptor yet.

Turning radius is #1 concern for me, but I bought my Rap after driving an off-roader with a 94 inch wheelbase.

Granted fact..."if turning radius is #1 concern the Raptor might not be the ideal off-road vehicle for you".

Then again...life is all about compromise right?

I'm also in Austin and don't think I've seen either of y'all around :)

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saying you 'need' a Screw for kids is just non-sense. You can make it work, if you want.
Having to open the front door to let someone in or out is a minor pain, but one i was prepared for. The one thing that I dislike the most is the front passenger seatbelt anchor point, cannot open the back door if front passenger has their belt on. that is a design flaw or cheap engineering work-around in my book. Drives me nuts. I just wish the half doors were not the suicide type.

As much as I dislike that feature, I like the looks, handling, and turning radius far more.