I made someones day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good choice. Unless you have money to burn, paying ADM when you have a perfectly good gen 2 is dumb. Let things shake out and then trade up in two more years.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2022 Raptor arrived and I went to take a look. But I just couldnt pull the trigger once I parked mine next to it. $12,000 over and it didnt have all the features that mine did. But I was lucky because someone backed out on it from its October order date and I was able to jump in line right after my 2019 burned to the ground last month. So if anyone is looking for an 801A it is at Planet Ford in Houston.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but if your 2019 burned to the ground last month, is that your Gen 2 next to the new Gen 3, or did you already replace the burned down 2019?

OP
OP
Enersol

Enersol

Reaction score
Yep, I found a 2020 at a Porsche dealership that seemed to be way below market value. And it had the carbon fiber package that I like but would never pay for. I bought the 2019 for $70K and the 2020 for $68K and the 2022 they wanted $87K. My USAA also gave me 20% above actual cash value for the 2019 so now I am saving a little money which I am sure will be put to aftermarket goofyness.

hodag

Reaction score
Wow, I picked up my new Raptor on Thursday and paid sticker. Durango Motor Company used to sell at invoice (my 2020 Tremor) but now they are only doing MSRP. I called Peoria AZ Ford about a 22 F350 XLT and they wouldn't even give me a price over the phone. Laughed when I said I would pay MSRP. What a bunch of profiteering, price gouging A$$holes. DuMoCo may not be making as much right now but I will be back to them many years to come.