I just want 1 inch lift in rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know majority of u guys hate blocks in the rear but I don’t want to dump 1400 for +3 deavers now.

Wondering if anyone has ran blocks in the rear just to get 1” raise. That’s all I would need or want.

Wondering any kits u have seen for the rear.
I took the truck to a local spring shop; they added a leaf and re-arched the springs to get me about 3" of height. Only cost $340 including new U-bolts. Rides exactly the same but has a lot more rear height now.

2 other local raptor owners did the exact same thing once they saw my results.

Brandin10

Reaction score
I took the truck to a local spring shop; they added a leaf and re-arched the springs to get me about 3" of height. Only cost $340 including new U-bolts. Rides exactly the same but has a lot more rear height now.

2 other local raptor owners did the exact same thing once they saw my results.

I'm interested in this modification as I carry around 600Lbs of tools at all times. How much did this help your payload? Hoping to increase payload a little so that loaded with my gear there is no squat

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this modification as I carry around 600Lbs of tools at all times. How much did this help your payload? Hoping to increase payload a little so that loaded with my gear there is no squat
I don't have a measurable number, but the guy at the shop said that it won't squat much with a couple hundred pounds more in the bed. I know it will increase payload, just not sure by how much.

I carry a big plastic tote filled with offroad gear (probably 50-70lb) and two 5-gal gas cans in the bed all the time, and with the new leaf and re-arch the rear still sits up a couple inches higher than the front. I would definitely recommend this mod for your situation.

Hope that helps...

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know majority of u guys hate blocks in the rear but I don’t want to dump 1400 for +3 deavers now.

Wondering if anyone has ran blocks in the rear just to get 1” raise. That’s all I would need or want.

Wondering any kits u have seen for the rear.

Hi OP, what did you settle on doing to get the 1" of lift in the rear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir