I have decided that the sync voice bitch and I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are going to fight. It doesn't fails to follow commands. I'll say call Phil and it will reply with call Bob. It doesn't matter if the trucks running or not. Windows up or down doesn't matter its retarded.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't even bothered trying to talk to her seeing how well she treated Dan. I just use my phone book and quick phone number book.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nah, I think you guys need to work with her. As I recall there's a way to get her to obey (understand) a little better - check the manual or play with the touchscreen and you should find it. She's a good girl and just needs a little Pimp Hand (your Pimp Hand must stay strong).

Pimp_Hand.jpg

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are going to fight. It doesn't fails to follow commands. I'll say call Phil and it will reply with call Bob. It doesn't matter if the trucks running or not. Windows up or down doesn't matter its retarded.

If you talk to the Sync bitch like you write your posts I can totally understand why she doesn't understand you.

ha ha ha