I have a gen 3 antimatter blue 37 pkg, with no tailgate appliqué coming in next month.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would’ve been bummed had mine not had it. If you want it, find a way to get it.
I personally dig the tailgate panel, it ties in perfectly as it matches the lettering on the front, and is a visual part of the Raptor persona.
I agree it ties it together! I am. I’ll get it one way or another

Armando D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m either looking to trade the whole tailgate for one that has the ford appliqué has to be antimatter blue tho. if anybody is interested or I might just end up not getting it. Something about the tailgate without the ford makes the raptor look weird. regardless I ordered for Msrp, I don’t mind waiting for my 23. I have a 20 raptor.
I tried to do that with my '18 Gen 2, dealer ordered me the new trunk with the Ford applique but believe it or not they are not interchangeable. I forget the reason why but I could not make the switch...

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to do that with my '18 Gen 2, dealer ordered me the new trunk with the Ford applique but believe it or not they are not interchangeable. I forget the reason why but I could not make the switch...
Because the correct tailgate is also needed.
They probably just ordered the appliqué.
E5CFEC67-0F2C-4893-A8D4-0B545655A503.jpeg

pjl0509

Reaction score
I have the same truck on order but has the appliqué and who the hell knows when I will ever get it because it is on “chip hold”

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fellas, think about it. How often when you are driving, which the Raptor is all about, do you see or look at the tailgate? The Gen1 had no appliqué, just that beautifully crafted, awesome font saying Raptor across the bottom.

My wife was following me in her Porsche tonight from a pizza date, (she’s a cheap date and still puts out lol). When we got home she said I never before noticed that black thing across the back. I said the appliqué? She said I guess so.

Did I mention this is my 4th Raptor with it? And she’s been behind me dozens of times.

And I actually think the appliqué on the Gen2 looked better than Gen3 which without the flared corners looks a bit thin and squashed.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Fellas, think about it. How often when you are driving, which the Raptor is all about, do you see or look at the tailgate? The Gen1 had no appliqué, just that beautifully crafted, awesome font saying Raptor across the bottom.

My wife was following me in her Porsche tonight from a pizza date, (she’s a cheap date and still puts out lol). When we got home she said I never before noticed that black thing across the back. I said the appliqué? She said I guess so.

Did I mention this is my 4th Raptor with it? And she’s been behind me dozens of times.

And I actually think the appliqué on the Gen2 looked better than Gen3 which without the flared corners looks a bit thin and squashed.

LOL. My wife knows it’s a Raptor, which is a truck. I’m happy I made that progress.