I have a gen 3 antimatter blue 37 pkg, with no tailgate appliqué coming in next month.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So interesting… just took delivery of my AMB 22 GEN three raptor last week and noticed only after I bought it that it also did not have the appliqué as I have seen on other raptors. I’m growing to like it but would have preferred the appliqué. Would love to discuss if anyone would like to trade an AMB Gen 3 power tailgate tailgate with the appliqué. Mine looks just like the picture previously posted.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So interesting… just took delivery of my AMB 22 GEN three raptor last week and noticed only after I bought it that it also did not have the appliqué as I have seen on other raptors. I’m growing to like it but would have preferred the appliqué. Would love to discuss if anyone would like to trade an AMB Gen 3 power tailgate tailgate with the appliqué. Mine looks just like the picture previously posted.
Mine comes in next month, I’m in the same boat trying get it traded, I spoke to a ford rep and they told me it might be a part you can order from the dealership. Calling them today.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AMB 22 37 ETA 9-8
Coming from an 18 Loaded LFG , and a 3 year ownership experience , I ordered my 22 slightly different to simplify ,and also to have a different feel. This time my Raptor will have no janky pano ,no applique, no logo (ford) bedliner, no start/stop and no power tailgate or clunky step.
Embrace the naked booty and the bigger Raptor badge!

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell Dealer to add it for free or forgetaboutit
Ha I wish, I already tried telling them about price protection, and they told me that no, they don’t offer that on raptors. That I am already getting a discount because I’m paying “msrp” plus a 3k dealer fee for some stupid “protection package”, they tried telling me they can easily flip it for 10k if I didn’t want it because of that, they did not care, I hate the dealership push comes to shove I’ll walk out of there without taking it.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would’ve been bummed had mine not had it. If you want it, find a way to get it.
I personally dig the tailgate panel, it ties in perfectly as it matches the lettering on the front, and is a visual part of the Raptor persona.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Ha I wish, I already tried telling them about price protection, and they told me that no, they don’t offer that on raptors. That I am already getting a discount because I’m paying “msrp” plus a 3k dealer fee for some stupid “protection package”, they tried telling me they can easily flip it for 10k if I didn’t want it because of that, they did not care, I hate the dealership push comes to shove I’ll walk out of there without taking it.
$3k "dealer fee" and you are "paying MSRP":rolleyes:...

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$3k "dealer fee" and you are "paying MSRP":rolleyes:...
Yeah it’s stupid, it’s a protection package they have on all their vehicles, tint, and paint and shit. some stupid stuff. I do actually have a msrp order tho. With no fees or nothing. Just waiting for it to turn into a 23.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yeah it’s stupid, it’s a protection package they have on all their vehicles, tint, and paint and shit. some stupid stuff. I do actually have a msrp order tho. With no fees or nothing. Just waiting for it to turn into a 23.
Back to the applique, I have an AMB 2022 GEN3 without the plastic applique and I love it, I think on AMB it looks better. I do like the contrast of the applique on lighter and brighter colors but think AMB looks best with a fully painted tailgate. You are going to love the AMB color it really pops in the sun...tempImageJzjwpm.jpg