I have a dumb question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AURAPTOR

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post this message. My dealer didn't mount my front license plate bracket and I decided to do it myself. I'm not sure how to do it though, and haven't been able to find anything online to help me out. Any suggestions?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you don't need it untell the paper plats exspire and by then you can have your oil changed and have them put it on then.

OP
OP
A

AURAPTOR

Reaction score
I don't need a front license plate in my state. I just wanted to get a personalized tag or something to put on there if I can figure out how it mounts.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so is the hard wair in the cab what is all their. nuts or just screws if you have nuts they go behind the holes if not just try ******** in the screws might be threaded back farther. but mine was on when I got it.

OP
OP
A

AURAPTOR

Reaction score
so is the hard wair in the cab what is all their. nuts or just screws if you have nuts they go behind the holes if not just try ******** in the screws might be threaded back farther. but mine was on when I got it.

I have 2 screws that hold the tag onto the bracket, and then 2 other things that look like rivets or something. The bracket itself has 2 clips on it that clip into 2 slots on the bumper, but that doesn't keep it stable. Those rivet looking things are the key, and I don't know how they're supposed to attach.