I have a dealer allocation available PA (pre-ordered by dealer, msrp)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, if anyone is interested one of the dealerships I called last month reached out to me saying they have a '21 in Lead-Foot Gray with the equipment group, tow package, torsen package, convince package, but it's only the 800A.. Anyways they are only asking sticker for $70,105. Send me a PM if you are interested and want the reps # - South East PA

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blank blue oval tailgate, missing 4 packages, no forward sensing system, heated/cooling seats and wheel, wireless charger, B&O sound system. I mean yea you can order some of that stuff separate but at that point you're only short a few hundred bucks might as well get it all!

coryatver

Reaction score
Blank blue oval tailgate, missing 4 packages, no forward sensing system, heated/cooling seats and wheel, wireless charger, B&O sound system. I mean yea you can order some of that stuff separate but at that point you're only short a few hundred bucks might as well get it all!

each there own. Don't care about having anything that trim adds

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't the base 800A a little different this year, I feel like it comes standard with a little more stuff that was an 801A on the Gen 2. Either way, if I am going to spend this much money I am going to spend the extra 6k for all the convenience and cool stuff.