I have 2 2019 allocations that has to odered today (9/6)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All,

Steve Miller (585-613-6467/[email protected]) at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY has 3 allocations that has to be submitted today. These will be sold at sticker. I have taken allocation 1 so there are 2 remaining. PLEASE NOTE, Steve has to place the order TODAY. No deposit required. Dealer doc fee is $75ish and $20 for drive away tags. If you are a NY resident then you are on the hook for sales tax. If you are out of NY then you are on the hook for taxes when you get to your home state.

Again, these has to be ordered today. Please email him with any questions.

Last edited:

vhudoo

Reaction score
All,

Steve Miller (585-613-6467/[email protected]) at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY has 3 allocations that has to be submitted today. These will be sold at sticker. I have taken allocation 1 so there are 2 remaining. PLEASE NOTE, Steve has to place the order TODAY. No deposit required. Dealer doc fee is $75ish and $20 for drive away tags. If you are a NY resident then you are on the hook for sales tax. If you are out of NY then you are on the hook for taxes when you get to your home state.

Again, these has to ordered today. Please email him with any questions.

Are there any delays in regards to beadlocks, recaros, or carbon fiber?

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked and he does not know of any delays. But does it matter? If you want them you have to order them at some point. Submitting a custom order means you order it exactly the way you want to it.

BTW ... my order included the carbon fiber package.

Are there any delays in regards to beadlocks, recaros, or carbon fiber?

Last edited:

vhudoo

Reaction score
I asked and he does not know of any delays. But does it matter? If you want them you have to order them at some point. Submitting a custom order means you order it exactly the way you want to it.

BTW ... my order included the carbon fiber package.

Was more just curious as there was talk from others that there were delays around CF and BLs.