I got one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer only got one spot and I reserved it August of 2021 with a deposit they said they cant order it yet spoke to them 3 times yesterday.

AC4400

Reaction score
I ordered at 5:45pm EST yesterday, got the Dora from dealer and confirmation from the ford website. I don’t think that means much.

I think it comes down to what the other poster said dealer allocation. Oh well we shall see not holding my breath. I was the 1st person to place an order at the dealership for the R for msrp in writing via Dora.

eddy20

Reaction score
So the prices start @ $109,000, how high can they go with options or do they come loaded?

avery

Reaction score
So the prices start @ $109,000, how high can they go with options or do they come loaded?
Not counting any bed covers or liners, it looks like the only paid for options are the engine block heater, moonroof + power tailgate, and a couple exterior paints (Azure Gray and Rapid Red Metallic)

asg0524

Reaction score
No a dealership can place a million orders if they want and you will get the email... Now to see if his dealership has allocations and if it gets picked up.
Do you know if it’s first come first served once the dealer does submit your order and you get an email? I.e. if the dealer takes 100 orders but gets one allocation, does it go to the first one entered or does the dealer select which one gets it?

Sean M Heard

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same! Although despite the fact that I’ve purchased two Bronco Sports, a Bronco First Edition, Wildtrak, and Big Bend all in the last 16 months I’m still paying an ADM.

45597E7A-1CA9-4ABA-87C0-63DB1BD69755.jpeg