I got one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SLOraptor

SLOraptor

Reaction score
Yeah. CA. It was a factory order and it’s been accepted and got the email confirmation from Ford. I am putting myself in the mind frame that based on the 3rd gen rollout, I won’t expect to see it until the start of Q2 2023 at the earliest no matter what Ford says about projected build and delivery dates. If it comes sooner, that’s even better. I’m content to wait and watch gas prices drop in the meantime.

AC4400

Reaction score
When you say order accepted do you mean you received the confirmation email from Ford? Is this the golden ticket or is there more to the story even if you get this email?

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you say order accepted do you mean you received the confirmation email from Ford? Is this the golden ticket or is there more to the story even if you get this email?
No a dealership can place a million orders if they want and you will get the email... Now to see if his dealership has allocations and if it gets picked up.

Devine Raptor

Reaction score
Very True, I was told by my dealer yesterday they wont receive their "official" number of allocation(s) until early next month.

Last edited: