I got my VIN Today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blee22

Reaction score
Got the delivery complete notification yesterday from the transport company...still no call from the dealership. I even emailed my salesman and told him i knew and when could i come in, and no reply yet. You would think they would be looking forward to at least calling me and telling me its in(I can wait if i need to)...it was a 4month wait and i'm spending 70K. Through this entire process, it seems like they might be thinkng they are doing me a favor...that will definitely change when i get the keys and let them know how the customer experience sucked ass. I do want to send a thank you to Ford Chat...once i had my VIN, they were always happy to assist me in a status...never got one email in 4 months from my dealer and when i did ask a question, they never had an answer. I would sometimes get a good status from Ford chat and then send him an email just to see if he would try and find the info i already knew, and he never knew anything...i mean, i was able to get info but he wasn't. I guess he knew he already made a sale, so why work. Well, i might come as an *******, but i will have a convo with him and his manager prior to walking out of the dealership with my truck. Most expensive car i ever bought and worst customer service from a dealership ever. Got it for MSRP, maybe thats why! Rant Over!

Totally know how you feel. I’ve done the same thing. Got info from ford performance chat then I would email my dealer and see if he could present me the same info and no answer. Going to be a real **** when it comes time to pick up my truck!!

OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well finally picked it up yesterday. I tried to get them to put on my aftermarket Bakflip cover while i was doing the paperwork(salesman said they could). When i got there, GM came out and said they aren't doing any aftermarket parts on Raptors as they have got some stuff wrong in the past and it ends up costing them money. They said they would do it if it was a Ford product, but not Aftermarket. I simply gave up and just wanted to be on my way. Nothing that i couldn't do myself but just felt like their service was shit so i wanted to get something extra out of them...i didn't. They have me a decent trade in value for my wrangler so i signed and was out the door. The truck is amazing, still getting use to the hugeness of it (compared to a wrangler)...but i really love it. It is luxury through and through. Just sent my email to MPT with my stock file, looking forward to the tune after a few hundred miles on the truck. Dropped it off today to get tint. Will be posting pics as soon as we get some decent weather.

Blee22

Reaction score
well finally picked it up yesterday. I tried to get them to put on my aftermarket Bakflip cover while i was doing the paperwork(salesman said they could). When i got there, GM came out and said they aren't doing any aftermarket parts on Raptors as they have got some stuff wrong in the past and it ends up costing them money. They said they would do it if it was a Ford product, but not Aftermarket. I simply gave up and just wanted to be on my way. Nothing that i couldn't do myself but just felt like their service was shit so i wanted to get something extra out of them...i didn't. They have me a decent trade in value for my wrangler so i signed and was out the door. The truck is amazing, still getting use to the hugeness of it (compared to a wrangler)...but i really love it. It is luxury through and through. Just sent my email to MPT with my stock file, looking forward to the tune after a few hundred miles on the truck. Dropped it off today to get tint. Will be posting pics as soon as we get some decent weather.

Feel like I’ll probably get that same experience when I pick up my truck next month. Such bs. Paying $70k for a truck and get treated like we owe them something.