I got my VIN Today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 22 Dec 17
Vin#: 15 Feb 18
Build Week: 2 Apr 18
Ship: 5 mins after its done being built(...don't ruin my dream)

Either way, i'm so stoked to get to this milestone! If anyone has any type of estimate of when window sticker usually appears after getting VIN, feel free to comment.

2018 Magnetic Ford Raptor Supercab
802A
Tech Package
Moonroof
Beadlocks
Tailgate Step
Spray-In Bedliner

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The window sticker usually becomes available 6 to 7 days before the build date. I would keep checking every couple of weeks or so though, because my build date actually got bumped up a few days as the build date got closer. Mine took exactly 3 months and 3 days from the date I ordered until the day it arrived at the dealership which just so happened the same day I picked it up.

Either way, its nice knowing that your truck exists, at least in a computer at Ford.

Waiting stinks, but as many others have said, its worth the wait!
I love mine!

Blee22

Reaction score
Lucky!! I put in my order about a month after you, January 25th. Still no word from my dealer about it being pulled yet.

I’m actually thinking about switching dealers to one a lot closer to me that is willing to sell ar MSRP too. The dealer I have an order with now is about 2 hours away from me and the dealer closer to me is 30 minutes away. Haven’t decided if I should or not now that I’m 3 weeks in.

Anyways, congrats! Almost there!

Blee22

Reaction score
Interesting... I'm feeling lucky
Magnetic
802A
Ordered 2/9
VIN 2/23
Build 4/2

You got a VIN already?!

I ordered 1/25 and still have no VIN. My order is unscheduled, clean as of this past week.
Lead Foot CC
802a
Moonroof
Taaigate step
Spray in
Rear heated seats

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That will be a great looking truck. Magnetic offsets well with the black wheels.

Of course, without pics, we still suspect you actually ordered a prius or leaf.

:)

So hurry up and post up pics of your truck so we can dispel this myth.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 22 Dec 17
Vin#: 15 Feb 18
Build Week: 2 Apr 18
Ship: 5 mins after its done being built(...don't ruin my dream)

Either way, i'm so stoked to get to this milestone! If anyone has any type of estimate of when window sticker usually appears after getting VIN, feel free to comment.

2018 Magnetic Ford Raptor Supercab
802A
Tech Package
Moonroof
Beadlocks
Tailgate Step
Spray-In Bedliner

That was about how long I expected it to take, but I ordered a week ago and got my VIN and build date today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the delivery complete notification yesterday from the transport company...still no call from the dealership. I even emailed my salesman and told him i knew and when could i come in, and no reply yet. You would think they would be looking forward to at least calling me and telling me its in(I can wait if i need to)...it was a 4month wait and i'm spending 70K. Through this entire process, it seems like they might be thinkng they are doing me a favor...that will definitely change when i get the keys and let them know how the customer experience sucked ass. I do want to send a thank you to Ford Chat...once i had my VIN, they were always happy to assist me in a status...never got one email in 4 months from my dealer and when i did ask a question, they never had an answer. I would sometimes get a good status from Ford chat and then send him an email just to see if he would try and find the info i already knew, and he never knew anything...i mean, i was able to get info but he wasn't. I guess he knew he already made a sale, so why work. Well, i might come as an *******, but i will have a convo with him and his manager prior to walking out of the dealership with my truck. Most expensive car i ever bought and worst customer service from a dealership ever. Got it for MSRP, maybe thats why! Rant Over!