I found my Raptor….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
The story below sounds similar, so this is more common than I ever imagined. It’s sad that anyone is willing to live this unhealthy. It’s not about the vehicle it’s about the mental and emotional support that a marriage should provide.

Nope! Life’s too short!

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not wanting to and def. not feeling good about it.
Its alright. No need to feel bad about saying what needs to be said. And to be honest, if I told you the other stuff she says it would just confirm what you have already said.

I had suggested individual counseling in the past because we both have things to work on. We did do some marriage counseling in the past, but I think that didn’t help out as much as I think it should have.

Life is short. I just don’t want to stop living because someone else said driving around on the weekend is wasting gas and money…

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I left home one morning in a white Platinum and came home in the afternoon in a white Raptor. If it wasn't for the paper tag I'm not sure my wife would have noticed. We both know that neither one of us would make any financial decisions that would put us in a bad spot.