I found my Raptor….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been following this thread, but sounds like you got your Raptor. I guess my suggestion of withholding sex worked, good deal.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More like she got tired of hearing me talk about Raptors so she finally gave in… after 5 years…
Well… if you’ve been wanting one for that long, then I’m happy for you. I looked at a2019 back before the world went crazy but couldn’t justify 75K for a half ton truck when I could get a nicely appointed Powerstroke SD for $63K, so bought the wife an F-250.
About 4 months ago I got hit with the Raptor bug. Looked and looked for an acceptable Gen 1 but they were either a complete beater of 25K miles garage queen with nothing seemingly in between around here. Ended up trading my Porsche for a low mile 2019 base model, basically the XLT Raptor, in Silver and traded the” wife’s” SD on a 23 802A in Oxford White. Just having a great time building my 2019 into a mall crawler Pre runner. Hope to put it in the sand at Hatteras soon, gonna get stuck on purpose so I can try out my traction boards and Kinetic rope:p. The only thing better than having a Raptor… is having two… unless of course both are stuck in the sand. Try to involve the wife in any planned mods, think of the together time.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting the Raptor!

Just reading your post and if you did not get the Raptor this would really put you over with more regret and frustration.
You will be much happier for sure.

My wife was very skeptical at first with the Raptor as I was coming from a MB AMG GLE Suv. Once she sat and rode in it, she likes the Raptor much better than my MB since the Raptor is like sitting in lazy boy sofa seat!

Post the pics.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got it! It fits in my garage too! That part was a little bit of a concern. Now I just have to do some measuring here at work to see if I can get it into the parking garage. It’s a tight fit going up the ramp to the top deck parking. Squeezed by with less than an inch on the drivers rear tire.

IMG_1108.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir