I finally did it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What's Next?

Reaction score
Iv'e been on here for a couple months now. I have always wanted a Raptor since they first came out. Well today I finally pulled the trigger and couldn't be happier! I picked up a 2013 Silver, moonroof, wheels, bed liner, lux package, and front camera. I bought it right off the lot, I didn't get the best deal but i don't care the truck is AWSOME!! I will do a search but what mods do you guys suggest? Looking for exhaust, intake, and tune to start.

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats! exhaust is all up to how loud you want it - intake seems to be a touchy subject, but Airaid seems to be the top choice, and 5star for the tuning. enjoy!!

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't be happier for you buddy! It might be one of the best days of the year for you! I know it was for me when I got mine! Getting an exhaust and letting that raptor growl would be my first mod. Deaver or national leaf springs and a bumpstop kit should be your first go to mods if you plan on off roading at all. And I hope you do, street driving does this truck no justice. If your impressed on the street, you'll be blown away off roading!! Have fun! I bet you'll be smiling every time you start it!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new truck!

Check out this link for some fairly easy first mod ideas, each image on this page leads back to a thread submitted by members of this forum.
https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us/index.php?main_page=page&id=25

However, for performance, economy, etc. You can't go wrong with a good intake, exhaust and tuning. While you are narrowing down your choices, let me know if I can be of any assistance at all.