I Feel Disrespected.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great read. Love it. Very entertaining

I was a Gen 2 owner. Great truck and served me well for 75K miles. I’ve got about 3 miles on my TRX in one month of ownership. It’s friggin’ awesome. As advertised. And yes I stop for gas often So what. If I wanted something economical I would have bought something different.

Funny how most who trash the TRX and their owners have never driven one and have never spoken to one that owns one. News flash!!!!! We’re the same as you and many came from a Raptor. Most of us don’t go off-road and take our trucks to get coffee. Just like all you!!

Seriously, you want to know what a TRX owner looks like, look in the mirror.

Last edited:

NFARVW

Reaction score
Ram is still just a Chrysler POS! The Raptor is a bad *** truck that works great as a daily driver and is reasonable on fuel. If you want more power out it put a tuner on it. The new exhaust actually sounds really good even better then I was expecting. The extra low/mid range RPM power is very noticeable and puts power where you use it everyday. If I want to go fast I’ll ride my CVO Street Glide with a built 128:) 131HP and 157 TQ. If I want 4 wheels to go fast I’ll buy or build another super charged mustang or Zl1 Camaro 650 to 750 HP now that’s fast! TRX is a fast truck but its still a truck That ways a ton and is in the mid 4’s 0 to 60.
Theres nothing impressive about a 131HP 900LB Motorcycle HAHAHA. Nor a Mustang to Camaro. Raise your expectations, or don't since V6's are your thing.

btizzle

Reaction score
Theres nothing impressive about a 131HP 900LB Motorcycle HAHAHA. Nor a Mustang to Camaro. Raise your expectations, or don't since V6's are your thing.
I mean… a new gt500 is a mustang, and it is impressive.

it is fair to say that anyone that drives any car with a dual clutch tranny and 750hp will agree it is impressive, regardless of make and model.

GTR, GT500, M6, pista…. Impressive cars.

its a known fact and science: poor people and people who spend their money poorly buy dodges.

oh, and for future sake, anyone who disagrees with that scientific fact and replies with some bs like “I drive a dodge, but I am so successfully rich, blah blah” is going to look like an idiot trying to justify themselves to a bunch of strangers on a public forum. Mmm I can already smell the incoming insecurities.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I mean… a new gt500 is a mustang, and it is impressive.

it is fair to say that anyone that drives any car with a dual clutch tranny and 750hp will agree it is impressive, regardless of make and model.

GTR, GT500, M6, pista…. Impressive cars.

its a known fact and science: poor people and people who spend their money poorly buy dodges.

oh, and for future sake, anyone who disagrees with that scientific fact and replies with some bs like “I drive a dodge, but I am so successfully rich, blah blah” is going to look like an idiot trying to justify themselves to a bunch of strangers on a public forum. Mmm I can already smell the incoming insecurities.
Funny. I was just ordering a plate frame.
4056BEB3-D180-4088-ACA4-C727A001041C.jpeg
The gt500, etc etc are all impressive. The HC platform is also really impressive. The stuff Ram got the TRX to accomplish despite its weight problem is really impressive.

Funny that you included the GTR in your list of impressive cars as it is also a porker for that segment that does things it shouldn’t be able to.

At this level of vehicle, much comes down to preference. Arguing what’s better is much more subjective.

What’s not subjective (unless you are a dirty communist) is the fact that a blown v8 is way more awesome than an ecoboost.

But what do I know… I’m living in poverty and am bad with money because I bought a Dodge… oh wait, the TRX isn’t a dodge.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don’t think a 700HP mustang or an LT4 powered ZL1 Camaro with a 10spd auto that 4 years ago was number 27 all time at Nuremberg and can hit 199 MPH are fast then I want to know and play with what you own and are driving:) as far as the bike goes, 157 FT LBS of TQ in a 900LB bike pushes it like a blown motor or a seriously hyped up big block. Again, it’s not a sport bike and having owned many liter bikes it wouldn’t hold a candle to them in pure acceleration but it’s still extremely impressive to rip on. I love power and everything I have is usually at the high end of the power scale. If my truck was strictly a toy and I wasn’t towing and daily driving it The TRX would no doubt be fun. But for a sporty of road truck with really good power, acceptable fuel mileage, awesome handling, ride and features plus the best resale of any truck out there the Raptor is hard to beat. I will say, my G3 floats my boat way more then my G2 did. They refined and improved the issues that I had with my G2 to a point where I now love driving my truck as opposed to like driving my truck.

Last edited:

btizzle

Reaction score
Funny. I was just ordering a plate frame.
View attachment 324984
The gt500, etc etc are all impressive. The HC platform is also really impressive. The stuff Ram got the TRX to accomplish despite its weight problem is really impressive.

Funny that you included the GTR in your list of impressive cars as it is also a porker for that segment that does things it shouldn’t be able to.

At this level of vehicle, much comes down to preference. Arguing what’s better is much more subjective.

What’s not subjective (unless you are a dirty communist) is the fact that a blown v8 is way more awesome than an ecoboost.

But what do I know… I’m living in poverty and am bad with money because I bought a Dodge… oh wait, the TRX isn’t a dodge.
I respect a humble man who truly knows thy self. Lol..

That license plate ring would actually be awesome if it had unicorns and hearts instead of skulls and crossbones.

And yep, a blown V8 over an eco boost all day! Unless that eco boost is sitting in a ford GT. See? Still subjective.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
A TRX on the Ring? Dumb.
Watching it get passed by a stock Jetta going into a turn? Priceless.
Do you know if there is any content for a Raptor on the ring? I would be interested to see how it handles overall, we know it won’t be as fast on the straights but interested to see if it can shake corners a lot faster. I know there is a bit of body roll on both trucks.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would actually be really fun to watch lol. Like the bagger series for motorcycle racing!