I Feel Disrespected.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen the “jumps” the raptor bros do. It’s generally a soft sand bump that looks pretty. We have trx’s jumping 70’+ distance.

As always. Anyone cool that wants to go run on or offroad in Oregon, I’m here
You mean this where the TRX was totaled on the same jump that the Raptor survived?

compared to this where the Raptor takes TRX to school:

Or this 100 ft jump that would destroy a TRX:

Not even bringing up the horrid quality of Fiat made trucks that so very well documented. TRX=very definition of street queen

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
You mean this where the TRX was totaled on the same jump that the Raptor survived?
Yes. That jump where he hit it too fast and doubled the distance the Raptor went. Do you actually believe a Raptor would’ve made that jump as no big deal?
Or this 100 ft jump that would destroy a TRX
Speculation
Not even bringing up the horrid quality of Fiat made trucks that so very well documented. TRX=very definition of street queen
Ram beat Ford in the quality surveys for the last few years. Or how about all the Raptor issues threads?

Last question. Have you driven a TRX? Been riding shotgun? Or are you so blinded by fanboy hate that you won’t even consider it?

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last question. Have you driven a TRX? Been riding shotgun? Or are you so blinded by fanboy hate that you won’t even consider it?
I would almost guarantee that any raptor owner, if they would honestly step into a TRX with an open mind and drive it, hear that supercharger whine, and the thrust that forces them back in their seat, they would quit making whiny fan boy chicken **** complaints about gas mileage lol

The truth is, I like both trucks, because I like trucks, but quit whining on the Ram when you haven't even driven it... And if you get a level 2 speced truck, the interior BLOWS AWAY even the top new Ford interior... It's like a high end sports car in a truck interior...awesome!

I loved my raptor... But I like my TRX more, why? Because it's more truck...702/650 SC more!

Who the hell buys a truck for gas mileage anyway( besides maybe a Biden fool)..geeze Louise...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

compared to this where the Raptor takes TRX to school:

Or this 100 ft jump that would destroy a TRX:

Regale us with your first-hand experience behind the wheel of a TRX and post up a few pics of your Raptor air shots. I'll wait...