I Feel Disrespected.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Not bad, but sounded like things scraped for sure. Lol. I just can’t get past the fact this sucker is 600lbs heavier and they still went with 2.5” shocks vs the new 3.1” on the G3. Don’t get me wrong, I think the TRX is neat. But I’m buying a raptor to offroad, to jump, and beat the **** out of without worrying of damage. If I want a fast car around the ‘ring, I’ll take the 911.

Agree there are weaknesses in the design but you have to admit the TRX does things it has no right to do given it’s weight. Both these trucks can over drive the suspension and anyone that’s really wanting to maximize off road ability will be upgrading anyway. Check me on this but isn’t the max dampening on the 3.1” 1000 pounds per corner? The trx is double. It also is 4x faster on variable damping vs the 3.1”.

Bambi is the new Sasquatch! Hows your Prius working out for you boy lover? I wouldn’t own a Chrysler product for free, they are and always will be garbage cans. As far as the mileage goes, it’s a valid concern if you actually drive the truck:) with a tuner you are pushing 600 HP and over 600 TQ in a 600lb lighter truck.
I’m a special snowflake. There is nobody like me. Funny that you say I own a prius when, if any truck in this comparison is a prius, it’s the raptor. Otherwise why do people bring up how much mpg’s matter?

As far as “garbage cans”…. Ram beat ford in JD Powers overall quality survey. Try harder. You sound ignorant. You would need to get the chrysler product for free if you are stretched so thin that 1-3 mpg difference is gonna break you. Go buy a Ridgeline.

Sigh at the dumpster fire argument of “oH yEaH! LoOk wHAt a mODifiEd Craptor cAn Do!!!!”

I drive the **** out of my truck thx. You are free to pass me at the gas station with the trombone exhaust sounding like a ricer fart can. I’ll be smiling while gas is pumping thinking about the ridiculous fun I just had.

What year is your Raptor?

I'm a TRX fan, but the TRX's reign will be short lived with 1000hp electric monsters on the horizon. Like them or not, they're coming and bringing man buns
Never read that book. Was the title “Things Losers say”?

No way electric is viable for anything like this for 5 years.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
I am confused but actually think I would rather be the TRX driver in this situation. At least his truck is being used as designed.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a TRX fan, but the TRX's reign will be short lived with 1000hp electric monsters on the horizon. Like them or not, they're coming and bringing man buns
Yup, I agree 100%, and electrics are spooky with no engine sounds cranking up to 100mph. I will keep my TRX as long as I can, I told my wife just tonight that we all will be forced to electrics soon.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score