I do not "feel" the speed in my Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****, it's a truck.

Spot-on example to articulate the difference between the two types.

I don’t think anyone here really claimed that any of the raptors parts are “shit”. Just that they were made for specific use cases, excluding the one of 125mph. Personally, I don’t think the Raptor turns into a death cab above 100mph either. It’s obviously not that simple. But I just wouldn’t do it, especially if it threatens others with me in my car or on the road. To each their own.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Comments from guys that never owned a truck before:

The Raptor has shit brakes, shit tires, is slow, and has too much body roll
(my personal favorite).

Comments from guys that have only owned trucks and no German sports cars:

****, it's a truck.

comments from guys who have owned domestic & *** trucks, American muscle cars & German sports cars:

“Why is it so difficult for European brands to make a performance car that doesn’t cost a fortune to buy/fix/mod & isng so infuriating to work on”

Take all the carbon fiber/dual clutches/alcantara/contrast stitching & above it up your ass, a camaro/mustang would eat most German sports cars 2x the price lol

It’s all good. #GearheadLife

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The height of the truck makes everything feel slower. I had a 09 Challenger rt and it felt fine at 120mpb and didn't get unsettled or unsafe feeling. I hit 142 in it and had no issues. High speed maneuverability is the issue with Raptors.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comments from guys that never owned a truck before:

The Raptor has shit brakes, shit tires, is slow, and has too much body roll
(my personal favorite).

Comments from guys that have only owned trucks and no German sports cars:

****, it's a truck.

First truck for me. Mostly from all German cars, GTI’s, M3’s, s4’s , X3mc.

I am actually pleasantly surprised by how well the truck handles on pavement and the brakes on my 2020 feel good and firm. I feel fine hitting 100 in the Raptor in the right conditions. But I also know it has limitations due to the high CG and Off road tuned tires.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First truck for me. Mostly from all German cars, GTI’s, M3’s, s4’s , X3mc.

I am actually pleasantly surprised by how well the truck handles on pavement and the brakes on my 2020 feel good and firm. I feel fine hitting 100 in the Raptor in the right conditions. But I also know it has limitations due to the high CG and Off road tuned tires.

yes it is better than the vast majority of other trucks out there- medium duty, 1/2 ton or HD