I convinced my wife that buying a new raptor was a responsible decision. All hail the king.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are amateurs. I once convinced my Raptor to let me buy two wives, what a mistake neither one of them had ANY trade-in value after they were used for a few years. :Big Laugh:
Personally I could never afford two wives…. Starting to think my wife might need two income producing husbands at this point. Fed Ex and UPS have ruts worn in my driveway. Although my Raptor Mod list is adding up…

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and well played. I'm backwards... got the soulmate, helped HER become 2/3s of our gross income, denied the second wife, told the wife how much I wanted a Raptor but refused to pay an ADM (EVER, for ANYTHING), she buys me a Raptor at list during full swing covid lockdown, then couple years later I start pondering if I made a mistake on the second wife. Then realize I like peace and quiet too much :p

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 405985
I also got rid of a Porsche for my Raptor. Although I only had the Porsche for two weeks. It didn’t take me long to figure out that I prefer to get down rather than up from a vehicle.
Best advice here is to have someone in your life who loves your truck as much as you do.

How did your wife take it when you got rid of her Porche? :Big Laugh: