I convinced my wife that buying a new raptor was a responsible decision. All hail the king.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are amateurs. I once convinced my Raptor to let me buy two wives, what a mistake neither one of them had ANY trade-in value after they were used for a few years. :Big Laugh:
So ... each will get half of your stuff, leaving you with ... nothing? Better two wives in series, at least that way you keep a quarter of your stuff. :)

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
So ... each will get half of your stuff, leaving you with ... nothing? Better two wives in series, at least that way you keep a quarter of your stuff. :)
Maybe musIims and mormons have the right idea on that multiple wife thing.....

One to cook
One to clean
One for shopping/errands
One for the bedroom
One in the bull pen....

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe musIims and mormons have the right idea on that multiple wife thing.....
Maybe.

Mormons only marry the first one these days. The rest pop out babies and collect AFDC, contributing to family income. I do like the idea of how they entertain each other and the husband can get some peace and quiet. The downside of their system is that they have to excommunicate a lot of the young men so that things work out, ratio wise. The odds that you or I would be excommunicated? Is there a number higher than 100%? :)

Muslims? Well, under Sharia law, a husband can kill his wife at any time for pretty much any reason. So her asking for a divorce is a little risky, to say the least. Complaining about more wives? Same same. Downsides? Praying five times per day. Yikes. And maybe you need to make an example of one wife to keep the others in line. Could get a little messy. And awkward, depending on where you live. I don't want to live anywhere it wouldn't be awkward, so that's out.