I built some drawers under my rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z2a

Reaction score
Hi folks! I've been thinking about a toolbox for about a year but didn't like anything on the market and really didn't want to give up any bed space. I finally settled on building some drawers under my rear seat instead. DIY video below!

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! And you can easily remove them if you need the entire backfloor space area for cargo or pets.

OP
OP
z2a

z2a

Reaction score
Very nice! And you can easily remove them if you need the entire backfloor space area for cargo or pets.
Yep, should be pretty easy. The box stays in place really nicely too without having to bolt it down to something. So easy in, easy out.

Ray Knight

Reaction score
That looks really cool! Keep in mind the F250 has a WAY better storage under the rear seat vs the stock F150/Raptors. I'm sure the parts would probably bolt right on the Raptor. Made to store lots of tools just no drawer.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi folks! I've been thinking about a toolbox for about a year but didn't like anything on the market and really didn't want to give up any bed space. I finally settled on building some drawers under my rear seat instead. DIY video below!

SWEET..!! Nice work..!!
But now you need to make one for us SCAB guys, with our Suicide Doors,maybe something that sides Forward....been looking for under seat storage since I got mine,and since I have a Sub-Woofer on Passenger side,can only use middle and drivers side....

PRSIX9

Reaction score
That’s an awesome build. I think I’ll make one, too. I have 2 kids car seats at all times and this looks like a great storage solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk