I apologize for the dumb question BUT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the GEN3 truck able to display what gear you are in?

The Bronco Raptor has the same 12" digital gauge cluster and it does display what gear the trans is in.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
My powerboost showed what gear it was in at all times. Showed every gear and highlighted which one I was in. I hated it simply because I could feel and see when it skipped 2nd gear so take it as a blessing in disguise.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some have claimed, which I do not believe, Ford removed it because of too many morons complaining and bringing in for service when it skipped gears while accelerating which is totally normal. Sucks that it doesn’t show it. Maybe forscan or f o r e s k i n will be able to restore it as the numbers are there.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can deal with the numbers not there but I really miss the up and down shift buttons on the shifter. making left or right turns can be a pain using the paddle shifters while in manual. those buttons worked great. I find myself upshifting to 2nd or even 3rd prematurely before making the turn to keep the revs down a bit.