I’m excited!!! Fresh off the delivery truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that pic. I'm don't know why, but Rappy doesn't see the importance of giving more detail about the various selections, including pics. In any event, I was thinking that I'd consider the Carbon Fiber, but it seems to involved to get a pic, etc..., so I'm consider the black, but now I don't know which to select. Matte, Reflective Black or Satin. I'm just looking for a match to the factory, or what appears to be what you have selected. Which one did you go with?
Matte.

ctraptor

Reaction score
@ddraughn Congrats on your beast man! I received a surprise delivery over the weekend of mine.

Had a question for you. Is your dealer registering passenger or combination? Not sure why, but my dealer registered it as a combination truck. I drive to NY often, and might not be allowed on parkways there with combination plates.

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
@ddraughn Congrats on your beast man! I received a surprise delivery over the weekend of mine.

Had a question for you. Is your dealer registering passenger or combination? Not sure why, but my dealer registered it as a combination truck. I drive to NY often, and might not be allowed on parkways there with combination plates.
Thanks dude. Absolutely not & I registered it in my business name. I’m not sure why they did that. I’d definitely rescind that. Wow

ctraptor

Reaction score
Phew, I was starting to get bummed out over this. I particularly didn't register it under my business to avoid combination plates. Waiting to hear back from the dealer on fixing this...

In the meanwhile (not detailed yet; empty lot on Saturday, ignore the terrible parking job lol)...

IMG_6723.jpg

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
Phew, I was starting to get bummed out over this. I particularly didn't register it under my business to avoid combination plates. Waiting to hear back from the dealer on fixing this...

In the meanwhile (not detailed yet; empty lot on Saturday, ignore the terrible parking job lol)...

View attachment 326837
Wow!!! Awesome spec. Enjoy!!! I wonder why the salesperson/dealer chose to go that route. It is completely illogical. People never cease to amaze me. I mean, why would that ever be an option you’d chose?

ctraptor

Reaction score
Wow!!! Awesome spec. Enjoy!!! I wonder why the salesperson/dealer chose to go that route. It is completely illogical. People never cease to amaze me. I mean, why would that ever be an option you’d chose?
Thank you bud, loving this rig! Put on 300 miles in 3 days, just roaming around.

I'm wondering the same thing, why would I deliberately want to pay a higher registration fee and be limited to the roads I can drive on? Baffling.

My salesperson is a solid guy, hoping this gets sorted out.