Hypothetically [What's my truck worth?]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not positive but wanted to inquire. How much is a white 2010 scab fully loaded with everything except the sticker graphics? I also have a transferable 100k full warranty on the truck. It has 37k miles on it now. Also comes with tinted windows (legal shade) it was professionally spray bed lined has a backflip bed cover and a pursuit engine start alarm system. 6.2 engine too.

a6amy8a8.jpg

Don't let her meatloaf

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since this isn't a sales thread, I've moved to the general area. You'll get better feedback here anyway.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A '10 Scab at a KY auction last month had a reserve greater than $37,000 (they passed on a bid for that).

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just going to post a similar thread! I've got a 2010 Scab 6.2 fully loaded with only 15k miles and thousands of dollars in add ons that I'm looking to sell in the Denver area.

Good luck selling yours if that's what you're looking to do!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AVALANCHE

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so far guys. Im just mulling right now.
It sounds like its in the ball park of $38-39k. I wonder what trade in should be...any thoughts?

P.S. if someones interested in Illinois region feel free to pm me. Im not 100% sure but im thinking of going conservative for a spell till work picks up.
Don't let her meatloaf

Last edited:

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your not in a yank to move it,throw a high number on it. You can always go down. Going up is a harder trick. Also consider most people are shopping for a deal. Being yours is mostly OE benefits you. All the modding does in a sale is lose you money. Unless you part it out and go back to stock.
I found my 11 scab at the original selling dealership in Cinci with 2k on it for 40 OTD delivered to VT. Good luck!

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so far guys. Im just mulling right now.
It sounds like its in the ball park of $38-39k. I wonder what trade in should be...any thoughts?

P.S. if someones interested in Illinois region feel free to pm me. Im not 100% sure but im thinking of going conservative for a spell till work picks up.
Don't let her meatloaf

Thats gonna vary greatly. Dealerships are in the business to **** you, I mean, make money. They look for idiots that are not educated in negotiating and pray on the desperate. If you shop around, you'll find exactly what you are looking for. Dont give in. Be patient.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd put it around 40-41k at least that's what they list for around here. Oh and if 2013 "is the last year", they may go up in value for a year or two.