GEN 2 hyperflash interior only...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mzman88

Reaction score
This was the blinker line from forscan. When I changed it from 5 back to 3 blinks and I still get hyperflash inside the cab but only 3 blinks outside.

I'm not able to matchup the data from my truck to the spreadsheet in the forscan guide for the SCCM 724-01-01 line. Forscan also complained when I switched to 3 blinks that the 724-01-01 line was not correct but let me save anyways. Makes me think maybe the previous owner fat fingered something? What do you all have for 724-01-01? Particularly if you have the 802A pack.SCCM1.JPG

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you can fix it yourself. I would do the same thing but… it is a “new” used raptor. Did you get it from a ford dealer? I might be inclined to bring it to them to fix the “issues” so if the previous owner did some things you don’t readily find/know about, you may be covered and not blamed by the dealer to be the cause of the issues as the new owner.

OP
OP
M

mzman88

Reaction score
Agreed, that was going to be my next step. I just wanted to reset asbuilt back to stock first then take the truck in if it has issues still. Thankfully I did resolve it in forscan.

Based on the advice in this thread I just went through and set all of the BCM lines from the "common" changes spreadsheet back to as built values from https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

Took about 15 minutes to crossrefence and change all of the common BCM changes. I would change a value then check blinker. It started working correctly once I removed the modified power outlet settings. I don't know if it was specifically that or a combo. But glad to have the truck back to stock and I can add my own forscan changes in now.

Thanks for your help on narrowing it down to the BCM!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Took about 15 minutes to crossrefence and change all of the common BCM changes. I would change a value then check blinker. It started working correctly once I removed the modified power outlet settings. I don't know if it was specifically that or a combo. But glad to have the truck back to stock and I can add my own forscan changes in now.

he shoots... He scores !

well done.

I’m betting you’re speaking of the time the power outlet remains usable after turning the engine off. Many of us have added some time to that value and not had issues so it is achievable, PO probably just did it wrong.

I’ve found after a few FORSCAN mods to just do them singularly, so you don’t have as much difficulty if a problem occurs.

RapidRedGEN2DFW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just recently made a few basic forscan mods myself (temp on cluster, parking lights DRL, Lincoln mirrors, Global windows and double honk) I am having the same issue. I don't know if I fat fingered a wrong number somewhere or what. I guess when I get some time I'll start by reverting everything back to stock and cross check off of my "as built" sheet .