GEN 1 Hyper blink question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a weird hyper blink issue. For the last few months my passenger side blinker has been hyper blinking. It’s not crazy fast but faster than the drivers side. I do have led turn signal bulbs and did install resistors when i installed the bulbs and everything worked fine. I was doing some headlight upgrades yesterday and when i pulled the drivers side headlight out the turn signal resistor just fell off. So now i still have a resistor on the passenger side only but the drivers side blinks normal and passenger side is hyper. Can anyone explain this? I have new resistors coming today so I’ll probably replace both but before i do I’ll remove the passenger side one and see if they hyper blink. Just curious why the one with no resistor works fine and the one with hyper blinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of problems getting led to run properly with resistors. Flashing is controlled through the BCM. You can dump the resistors and disable hyperflash using forscan.