Hydraulic bump-stops..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed on Instagram SDHQ showed the newly released Icon bump-stop system for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner.
My question is if Icon is planning on making or releasing a similar system for our trucks?

Thanks.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I noticed on Instagram SDHQ showed the newly released Icon bump-stop system for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner.
My question is if Icon is planning on making or releasing a similar system for our trucks?

Thanks.

Yes we are, they are in production now.....I should be able to post pics early next week. Planned release is about 2-3 weeks!!

OP
OP
spartanraptor

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats great news! Well, great as in more options from fantastic vendors. But not great for me since im going to hold off even longer to make my decision. Thanks Icon.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thats great news! Well, great as in more options from fantastic vendors. But not great for me since im going to hold off even longer to make my decision. Thanks Icon.

Give us about 2 weeks and all the info should be up for you to see what we have going on. I can tell you it's solid!!

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news there Brad i can't wait to see them i need a set on my truck. And also if you find out any info on the new rear shock guards that would be great i need to fix the one i broke on my truck. Thanks Tim

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give us about 2 weeks and all the info should be up for you to see what we have going on. I can tell you it's solid!!

Are you guys going to sell the stops separate? I want to make my own setup for my truck since the prices on these vendor systems are crazy.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great news there Brad i can't wait to see them i need a set on my truck. And also if you find out any info on the new rear shock guards that would be great i need to fix the one i broke on my truck. Thanks Tim

New Shock Shin Guards are ready to go and will be up on the website later today....might want to consider the Mid Flaps for the added protection on the Raptor runs. They really make a difference in terms of protecting your rear shocks. Because they are so easy to take on and off, you're not stuck running them all the time.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you guys going to sell the stops separate? I want to make my own setup for my truck since the prices on these vendor systems are crazy.

We can do that now, they are in stock....we have kits that include hydraulic bump stops and weld on mounting cans only.

I would wait and get the full details on what we did so you can see if the value is there for overall cost savings and effort you will put out. Either way you are welcome to just purchase the parts and make your own should that be the route you choose to take.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Raptor Hydraulic Bump Stop System

I was able to get this to share.....

icon_raptor_hydraulic_air_bump_stop.jpg