HYBRID Method NV and DS Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let us know how they work, I will most likely be ordering them too.

You bet. I will throw them on (and take pics) as soon as I get back from the Spring 13 Run next weekend. :patriot:

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think ACE or True Value carrys the plastic ones also.

The one thing I see about plastic is that if you off road your truck, you might break them off 4 wheeling possibly so extras would be a good idea. Probably easy enough to replace though if plastic.

Mil T

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You really have to be doing something crazy to damage these bolts. And I am sure the same act will trash your wheels. and you can't beat 100 bolts from amazon for $15.

I think ACE or True Value carrys the plastic ones also.

The one thing I see about plastic is that if you off road your truck, you might break them off 4 wheeling possibly so extras would be a good idea. Probably easy enough to replace though if plastic.

Mil T

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really have to be doing something crazy to damage these bolts. And I am sure the same act will trash your wheels. and you can't beat 100 bolts from amazon for $15.

There plastic for god's sakes. Brushing up against a curb will damage them.
This is obviously a need for looks because functionality just went out the window if you drive your truck off road in the Western states.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't stick beyond the wheel. They actually sit in a hole and flush/even with the surface of the wheel. So you may scratch the top of the bolt head but there's no way you will break them. If you don't own methods then you will have a hard time picturing this.

This is obviously a need for looks because functionality just went out the window if you drive your truck off road in the Western states.

Last edited:

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have methods and have also had sets of real bead lock wheels. They do get damaged. recessed or not.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Functionality on decorative bolts?

:wwwd:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the amazon black bolts last night.

Wont get a chance to put them on until I get back from the Spring 13, but they did fit perfectly.

Now I just need to order 100 M8 stainless washers to go behind them!

Stay tuned...