HVAC Harness (stereo related)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
I have a ‘10 with navigation coming my way with this layout......

05FD2C15-62B4-44EE-85CB-F6D1973A77D8.png

.....and I’m looking to install a modern Alpine headunit I already have. There is no aftermarket bezel that I have found that works with this control layout. I believe I have found the correct control module and HVAC controls that would work with this readily available bezel.....

40F21496-7802-4DE0-980E-EA81B8F42EF0.jpeg

....this is the ‘10 HVAC controls with the functions I need and it is readily available as well.....320A9707-F1BF-4263-874A-147F9FBE0DBF.jpeg

So onto what I need help with. From what I have found swapping the controls with the correct module should work with no problem. My issue is that the wiring from the module to the controls is different than what I have and I am unable to find the part numbers for the harness(es) I need to make it plug and play. Pigtail plugs would be fine as well. Maybe I just am not looking in the right places.

If anyone has experience with this I’d appreciate some guidance.

If anyone has that harness, module, controls handy that they want to part with or trade for my nav stuff let me know as well.