Husky Wheel Well Liner Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea if this will rub offroad at all? I really want to get this but if its going to interfere anywhere I'd rather just paint them.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine installed today, it was about 60F where I live today, so there was no option to leave the liners out in the sun to get some additional flexibility. However, it didn't really seem to matter. The install was rather easy if you have a trim removal tool (didn't think about that until I was 1/2 way done with the second one). They look pretty good, had no issue getting everything put back together. Probably took about 3 total hours, washing the fender wells, waxing them, installing, and leisurely putting the hardware and mudflaps back on.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine installed today, it was about 60F where I live today, so there was no option to leave the liners out in the sun to get some additional flexibility. However, it didn't really seem to matter. The install was rather easy if you have a trim removal tool (didn't think about that until I was 1/2 way done with the second one). They look pretty good, had no issue getting everything put back together. Probably took about 3 total hours, washing the fender wells, waxing them, installing, and leisurely putting the hardware and mudflaps back on.
Knew I forgot something, slapped mine on and didn’t think to wash the wheel wells

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed those on my g2, makes a huge difference in visual appearance and also functionality! Think mine were $100 on Amazon

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant imagine a reason they wouldn't its the same wheel well. nothing changed on the truck to make the wheel well different.