Husky Rear Wheel Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not the same texture so not the same. very similar. may be made by same manufacturer but to different specs. just saying. regardless either one would do the trick

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to the only line-x shop within 100 miles of my house. They said the wheel well application is "softer and stickier" then the bed lining. "Dirt will stick to it"

Not for me. Just ordered the Husky liners and thanks @itsarap for the discount code
Sounds like they are a shop to avoid. Had mine done, and dirt doesn’t stick to it any more than the paint or other area of the truck. Washes right off without extra effort.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aluminum. Will take way longer to rust. Granted a aluminum boat sitting in salt water (which is less concentrated than road salt) could eventually rust. But in this situation, I highly doubt it will have any effect behind the liners.
Absolutely I gotcha on that, going from a Gen 1 raptor to the Gen 3 Raptor, the aluminum was certainly a helpful feature up here in the rust belt.

My concern is more does the liner seal up everything in the area in a manner that is consistent with the line-x such that I do not have to worry about calcium chloride water and brine getting up into the fenders and other parts of the exposed area. I'm very much on the fence here.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My concern is more does the liner seal up everything in the area in a manner that is consistent with the line-x such that I do not have to worry about calcium chloride water and brine getting up into the fenders and other parts of the exposed area. I'm very much on the fence here.
It does not seal up. It would be very possible for salt and other minerals to be trapped behind or in front of tires.
If I still lived up North I might of thought twice about them.