Husky Rear Wheel Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it makes a huge difference in looks to me. on the darker colors not having it doesn't look bad but they still take a beating. but the colors like red, white and silver just stand out and to me need to be covered up not only to protect but to make it blend into the total look. just got mine last night. cant wait to get them installed

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I installed mine yesterday it feels like the truck is complete! Felt like something was missing before!
I agree, on all colors (with maybe the exception of black) the rear wheel wells really stand out, especially the brighter colors, it doesn’t look finished.

It now looks as it should have from the assembly line….

Last edited:
OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, on all colors (with maybe the exception of black) the rear wheel wells really stand out, especially the brighter colors, it doesn’t look finished.

It now looks as it should have from the assembley line….
It's bazaar how something this small Ford can't do from factory. I mean they are trying to cut corners and save money on everything but husky's liners are fairly cheap and easy to do. The truck now has a different look now!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you need to remove wheels to install liners?
no, you slide them in (that what she said). The tough part is getting the edges to go in the wheel well. Might need a prying tool for some areas. Not sure about others ppls experience.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, you slide them in (that what she said). The tough part is getting the edges to go in the wheel well. Might need a prying tool for some areas. Not sure about others ppls experience.
That’s what she said…lol! Michael at his best.
I used a plastic pry stick, as TX-RAP7OR said, the toughest part is coaxing the edges in, but mine went smoothly. It took about 45 minutes, and I’m quite impressed with the outcome.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
So anyone that installed these….do you need to remove the flair completely to install the husky liners on a Gen 3?

I installed the husky wheel liners on my Gen 2 and had to remove the fairs to get them in.