Husky mud guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So your saying husky is better than gator , wake the **** up. Bro husky is a piece of cheap plastic, gator is a two piece thick ass perfect fit to the inch. I’m done on this issue.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So your saying husky is better than gator , wake the **** up. Bro husky is a piece of cheap plastic, gator is a two piece thick ass perfect fit to the inch. I’m done on this issue.
I dont think he’s saying they are better. I believe he’s reaffirming the fact that the Gators are way way overpriced. Also, that the Gators are about the ugliest thing you can put on a Raptor. So let’s all calm down and just get along.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them on mine and they look great , you order them specifically to off set your tire and it perfectly fits and stands neatly, but most importantly the thickness of the material is incredible. I’m all about perfection on my truck you can have the $89 husky guards

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will buy you a pair of husky’s, I understand gator s aren’t in everyone’s budget. Lol.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually you rednecks can all chip in and borrow a pair , go on a monthly plan. That’s it no more jokes. I’m out.

OP
OP
BaseModelRaptor

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely not ugly , you pay for what you get , no worries husky got your budget. Guarantee to crack in a year.
I mean if you want your Raptor to look like a dually or a semi you bought the right ones. It has nothing to do with budget and all to do with what will do the job and look the best doing it. Gators fail miserably at looking good but some people just think more money means better. Again fail.

If they crack once a year ..and they won’t I could buy a set for the next 8 years and still pay less than monstrosity’s you bought.

To each his own. Now back to the original subject of this thread.

OP
OP
BaseModelRaptor

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually you rednecks can all chip in and borrow a pair , go on a monthly plan. That’s it no more jokes. I’m out.
You have the wit of a pair of wet mud flaps. Why don’t you go make a new thread about what valve stem caps you should buy?