Husky mud flaps report card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demerson3814

Reaction score
I’m looking for long term opinions on the husky mudflaps. My main goal is reducing sand and salt on the side of the truck and limiting rocks from rear tires hitting the toys on my trailer. How well do the work?

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make a set that slide on rear tow hooks. Only way to protect a trailer is with a bumper mounted flap

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the huskies and they work fine.

I cannot comment about rear flaps and a trailer because I don't tow, but the front do a good job of greatly reducing the number of rocks hitting the sidesteps on dirt roads. Still get some, but probabaly reduce it by 75%.

The also work well at keeping puddles from splashing the sides of the truck, but there is no escaping getting coated in grime when driving on sloppy roads.

The huskies can also drag when offroading. I haven't had it be an issue yet, but a few times I heard them dragging and was hoping the wouldn't pop off.

OP
OP
D

demerson3814

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments so far.

Goblues38 - I’m not going to get my truck (it’s on order) until after winter is mostly over here. That’s why I’m asking for forum advice before purchasing. I will be posting a review of which ever flap I get.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rokblokz mud flaps might be of some interest to you. have good reviews on here looks like the rear flaps will cover more area.