Hunting new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tiki80

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a new member to this forum and just drove amazing F-150 Raptor.

I'd like to buy one, but the dealer asks almost 20k over the MSRP. I have no problem to wait for the truck for until spring -18 and location does not matter that much for me, since I anyway like to travel a lot.

Any recommendations where I should contact to get a good deal? I'm willing to pay a bit over MSRP, but not that much.

I want almost full options and preferably black shadow.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It’s all going to depend on how serious you are, how much effort you’re going to put into finding a deal etc. You do not have to buy at your local dealer or the one closest to you. You can shop dealers all around and find an MSRP deal. Once you find it you can order and have the truck delivered locally by Ford.

Not on an in stock truck but you can do this for an order, it’s covered by the destination fee. You can use Ford’s configurator tool and search dealer stock, check sale ads online or use raptorfinder.com.

Many here have been successful using phone / email with an opening line like
“I’m a Raptor buyer at MSRP”.

There are lots of dealers out there willing to sell at MSRP, so doing a little leg work will save you lots of money.

Good luck !

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call dealers close to you and tell them you want to buy a Raptor. They'll ALL deal and some will take $5,000 over MSRP and some will even take less. I know dealers here in SoCal that have 4 sitting on their lot. Hit them at the right time and you'll never know what you'll get.

If you're serious you can find a deal that you'll like

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I contacted dealers I flat out told them I wouldn't pay ADM and would order one by the end of the week from whomever had the best price/open allocation. Only 1 dealer didn't come down to msrp or below (East Coast). In the end I went with a deal slightly under MSRP, but with open allocations and no wait. The fact that they were only 20 minutes from me made the decision easier. My order went in the same day I left a deposit. I did find better deals including $1k over invoice but speed of delivery meant a lot to me.
The best advice I can give you is to contact dealers off the old Gen 1 Invoice thread near you and see who will play ball on these. I told every dealer I called that I already had another under msrp but waiting on additional allocation and let them try and come down.

My dealer already said he won't do another deal under MSRP right now. He left me a message last week after I sent a few people his way :)
He was willing to order others at MSRP and told me to send people his way.

Last edited:

Riksk

Reaction score
Full Auto.....will he Drop ship to CA at MSRP? If so, PM me his number or email.

Thanks!

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s all going to depend on how serious you are, how much effort you’re going to put into finding a deal etc. You do not have to buy at your local dealer or the one closest to you. You can shop dealers all around and find an MSRP deal. Once you find it you can order and have the truck delivered locally by Ford.

Not on an in stock truck but you can do this for an order, it’s covered by the destination fee. You can use Ford’s configurator tool and search dealer stock, check sale ads online or use raptorfinder.com.

Many here have been successful using phone / email with an opening line like
“I’m a Raptor buyer at MSRP”.

There are lots of dealers out there willing to sell at MSRP, so doing a little leg work will save you lots of money.

Good luck !

There was a beautiful Ruby Red sitting at Ammato Ford in Mukwannago WI. last I saw. Bet its still there.

C77OWEN

Reaction score
If you are still looking, I have a 2018 802a with all the options in Shadow Black on the ground right now for MSRP. $71,715. PM me for details if you are interested