HUGE Thanks to RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I called RPG (I'm local to OC) to see if they could squeeze me in for a mid perch adjustment. Without pause, the answer was, "yes, bring your truck on in and and we will take care of ya."

Fast forward to today, as I showed up at the designated time. Within 5 minutes my truck was jacked up and it looked like the a *****'n Indy 500 Pit crew taking care of buiz. Meanwhile, I got the grand tour of the RPG facility and some of their ongoing projects. WOW! The quality of work and presentation was remarkable. I saw several Raptors in various state of transition for upgrades and etc...amazing. Yes, I saw a few of the forum member's trucks there. Sweet rides, with all the bells and whistles.

All members of the staff were very personable, taking time to show me their personal trucks (unreal) and ongoing projects. Annnnnnnd to top it off, I was offered a "chilled beverage" after my mid perch was done and the shop was closing up. Bottom line, these guys are pros and offer great service.

Keep it up fellas and Semper Fi.

-MajorAR

:pepper: