HUGE Thank You to TMX!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hollywood1
I test drove that truck before Covid really took off. My wife and I talked and figured it was time to shit or get off the pot and I called to go pick that truck up and they called me back and said they just signed paperwork on it about an hour before to someone out of Arizona.
So a day later I put a down payment on a truck in Texas. I guess I should thank you, I really wanted leadfoot.
Really? From Heiser Ford? That's pretty cool!!!

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I spotted some traction bars on there, which one did you go with, looks like it could be caltracs? Any ground clearance issues with them off roading?

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I spotted some traction bars on there, which one did you go with, looks like it could be caltracs? Any ground clearance issues with them off roading?

You sure did. SVC traction bars. I'm sure there will be some clearance issues, or rubbing, but I haven't had the chance to go yet. Dune season start next week, and since I brought the truck home, I've been trying to get my X3s ready. My garage was about 120 degrees all Summer, too hot to work in. As it is now, its over 90, but I have to get these cars ready.