HUGE Thank You to TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Over this past weekend when the HARO guys got together with the NiTRO guys for a trip to an off-road track up north of Dallas, I had TMX install some Method Standards and a Magnaflow 1 in 2 out muffler that dumped over the axle. I wasn't spending a lot of money, but I was hoping to have it all done before the trip to the track. I had planned on dropping my truck off at their shop early Saturday morning and having my friend I was staying with follow me and take me back to their house until it was time to go meet up for the off-road event.

Throughout the entire week, Brandon and Jason were in constant communication via text (partly because I never left them alone and kept asking questions about timing). They said they should have no issue fitting my truck in early Saturday and getting everything done before the off-road even started :challenge:

I've only had one other shop be that good with communication but it was more impressive with TMX due to the fact that both Brandon and Jason have day jobs - TMX is their baby but they work on trucks AFTER their 9am-5pm job during the week. These guys are literally burning the midnight oil every day of the week to take care of us Raptor guys.

On Friday night when I was headed up to Fort Worth to stay with my buddy, Brandon shoots me a text and asks me to meet him Saturday morning at the Twin Peaks in Lewisville (about halfway between the shop and my buddies house) so we can swap trucks. To me, this was incredible. I've only met Brandon once before when TMX and the Dallas guys came down to a HARO off-road event, and he was willing to give me his baby to drive around for the morning. We swapped trucks Saturday morning, I got to drive the beastly orange RPG truck all morning (and got A LOT of neck snapping stares in the process :signs8: ) and Brandon and the TMX crew worked their ass off just to get wheels swapped over and exhaust installed for me.

These guys are a class act and have easily earned a customer for as long as I have a Raptor. Couple that with the fact that these guys are honest and will work with you to squeeze you in and get your truck done and I can't think of going with anybody else for parts or installation.

Last edited:

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree I drove up early Friday to get my RPG stage 3 installed. They got me in at 6 Friday night and worked on my truck until 11 or 12. They were in constant contact keeping me updated and did an amazing job. They really do care about the work they do, and they do an amazing job. I would recomend them to anyone and will definately be getting more work done through them even though they are 4 hours away from Houston lol.

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I agree I drove up early Friday to get my RPG stage 3 installed. They got me in at 6 Friday night and worked on my truck until 11 or 12. They were in constant contact keeping me updated and did an amazing job. They really do care about the work they do, and they do an amazing job. I would recomend them to anyone and will definately be getting more work done through them even though they are 4 hours away from Houston lol.

It's worth it though. There is one shop I know of in Houston that handles Raptors and that shop has provided exceptionally sub-par performance as well as sky-high prices. TMX is reasonable in pricing and they actually care about the people's truck they are working on. Each customer isn't just another number to them.

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too ordered my power steering resevoir told them i needed it before friday ordered it on saturday. They told me sadly they have rpg resevoir but the icon cooler has some parts missing so they asked if i want to go with icon. And they will give me a good discount and i got next day air. Just in time. Definitely have to meet them some day