Huge shout out to Raptor Embroidery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have always kept a couple of blankets in the trucks to keep the dog from scratching up the center console or for him to lay in the back seat.

We wanted something a little special for the Raptor. I contacted Raptor Embroidery and he worked with me to put together a set of kick ass unique blankets and got them to me quick so that we would have them for our road trip!!!

Thanks for working with me and an AWESOME job. I will put up some good shots when I get a chance.

20141020_214556.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey bud! Thanks for the feedback, they turned out awesome and I hope the price was fair for a logo that big! Each blankets run time was around 1 hour with those many stitches but man did it turn out great!! Enjoy!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
beachz

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like like we got a bargain! Especially considering the size and if you count all of your time dealing with my OCD questions and requests. :)

Can't wait to send you a few more projects after the trip. I will definitely be doing the headrests and probably a center console... and at least one project for the Z.

OP
OP
beachz

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to post one more quick shot with a ball cap so you can see how big they actually are.

RWM_7338.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Looks great!

Once I get a Raptor, I might have to have it done on my dog hammock!