Howdy y'all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys new member here living North of Houston for about another 14 or so months. Bought a 2019 gen2 beginning of June, dream truck as I've been following and wanting a Raptor since they came out with them about 10 years ago.

Originally a SoCalif guy here and been into desert racing in the high desert and Baja for going on almost 20 years. Got out of the "scene" with my own desert truck years ago but always followed things on Race Dezert and am now getting back into it full fledged.

Going to my first desert race in probably 10 years the 2020 Mint 400 and then making the peninsula run at next years Mil.

Anyways looking into modifying my gen2 over the next year + and I decided to look into the Raptor forums and joined this one.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures... Or you bought a prius :p
I have a few I'll upload, basically stock save for removing the factory running boards and adding Eibach's and IVD Delta joint's to the front.

My plan by next years Mil is Baja Designs front pocket lights, intercooler for these hot Texas summers, tint, rear Icon bump stop and springs, 37s, and SDHQ modular tire carrier with dual spares, Powertank, maxtrax and dual dump cans.