Howdy from Houston, TX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOOPSboy

Reaction score
Hey y’all,

Looking to buy my first Raptor after being a Ford diesel guy for many years. Still gonna run an OBS F-350 7.3, but also want a bit more comfort for my daily driver. I’d love a Gen 2, but Gen 1 is more up my alley budget wise. Looking for a race red screw or possibly black with the intentions of getting it painted with Kevlar paint or Line-X spray. I found this built rig out in LA that I’m going to attempt to look at if it’s still available when I go out there in two weeks to visit family. Anyway, glad to be here and hopefully join the Raptor owner club soon!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/2012-ford-raptor-svt-clean/6684129503.html

bruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Haro-Houston Area Raptor Owners on facebook might be able to find deal on there and local too

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Set up a saved search on cargurus.com so you can get an email any time a match appears. That's how I found my Raptor. Granted, it was in Delaware (I'm in MA), but I was always willing to travel for one.

Best of luck in your search and keep us posted!

Chas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Victoria tx .Saw a 2017 gray crew cab at the local Toyota dealer check it out